Park field Ensconced amidst 33 acres of tranquility, Parkfield Resotel is a unique blend of a resort and a business hotel. It brings the best of both worlds (a resort and a hotel) to create a one-of-a-kind experience called the resotel. It’s a weekend getaway for you and your loved ones. An exhilarating experience for the high a day out. It’s easily one of the best resorts in Bangalore.
Its lush green gardens, wide open spaces, eclectic Mediterranean architecture, bamboo groves, aromatic herbal gardens, and luxurious well-designed rooms are persuasive in their invitation. Furthermore, it has an ayurvedic spa to rejuvenate yourself, a fruit orchard to stroll around and pick fruits, and a mini golf course to practice your putting.
What is included in the tour
- Resort entry fee
- Hygienic Breakfast, lunch & hi-tea
- Resort facilities ( Kids Swimming Pool, Adult Swimming Pool & Children Play Area. )
What is NOT included in the tour
- Local transportation
- Resort room
- Tour manager
- DJ & Music System
- Party games / team building games
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any service not mentioned in the itinerary
- 9% Service tax / GST as per the government rules
- Efficient & friendly Tour Managers throughout the programme.
- Professional emcees to engage the students throughout the programme.
- 24/7 online tour monitoring system (For the safety & management of any crisis during the tour with the shortest possible time).
- A special prize for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives designed in parallel with the syllabus.
- Annual Scholarships for selected projects on national level.
- Track My Tour- This feature in our online portal ( www.crazyholidays.in ) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour on real time.
- A medically trained person accompanying every group.
- Soft copy of your Group Photograph as a Memento
Things to carry:
- The conformation of the trip date could be guaranteed only after submitting the letter forwarded from the school principal on the institutional letter head.
- For any trip that includes water sports/trekking / outdoor Activities/ rappelling & river crossing etc. Students should forward permission letter from to the concerned teacher in charge.
- For the use of swimming pool the students has to forward a letter of consent signed by the parent to the class teacher.
- Students are advised to carry their own swimming costume.
- Babdminton rackets, foot ball, bat & other playing equipments etc.
- Hat, sun screen lotion, sun glasses, water bottle with strap & Wear sneakers Etc.
- Any Regular medicine used by the participants.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like saree, etc.).
- Carrying Jewelry or other valuables is not advisable.