Destination: Located within close proximity of the Bangalore International Airport, Windflower Prakruthi, the picturesque resort sprawling over 7 lush acres beckons for a day outing. With appealing settings, exquisite ambience, contemporary amenities, it satiates the need of a quick getaway from the city.
1. Accommodation: The Windflower Prakruthi Bangalore has 52 guest rooms ( Standard, Studio, Suite, Villa and Bungalows ).
2. Dining: a restaurant serving an array of cuisines and a bar to lounge in and relax at the end of a tiring day.
3. Spa [A New Life] : inspired by the Ayurvedic and Balinese schools of therapeutic massage. Surrender to a full-body Abhyanga massage. Inhale the sweet fragrance of saffron and milk as Shastika Shali Pinda Sweda purifies your body.
4. BMX [ Bicycle motor cross ] : a sport involving racing of purpose built bicycles across a dirt track with ramps and humps. We do not recommend it to the faint hearted. Bring out the X factor in this Extreme sport.
5. Paint ball : Paintball is a game in which players compete, in teams or individually, to eliminate opponents by hitting them with pellets containing paint (referred to as a paintball) from a special gun called a paintball marker.
6. Challenges : A ropes course is a challenging outdoor personal development and team building activity which usually consists of high and/or low elements. Low elements take place on the ground or only a few feet above the ground. High elements are usually constructed in trees or made of utility poles and require abelay for safety.
7. Zorbing (globe-riding, sphereing, orbing): Is the recreation of rolling downhill in an orb, generally made of transparent plastic.
8. ATV : Come on over and get a head rush with Zone's latest offering; 1 KM long Custom built ATV track with 500 cc monster quad bike.
Things to carry:
- Swim-wears for swimming pool.
- Any Regular medicine used by the participants.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like saris, etc.).
- Carrying Jewelry or other valuables is not advisable.
What is NOT included in the tour
* Any expenses of personal nature.
* Service tax not included-4.50%
- 8.30 AM- Departure from School(approximately 1 hour journey)
- Arrival @ Wind Flower Resort
- Buffet Breakfast will be served with Menu-Fresh Cut Fruits, MIX fruit Juice,idly Vada, Paratha, Puri,Baked Beans, Hash Brown , Tea / coffee
- Group will be divided as per the resort facilities and based on the add-on's selected by the School.
- Later will shuffle the groups for activities.
- Buffet Lunch will be served with Menu-2 Soup ,selected Salad, , Kachumber ,2 Non Veg Main Courses , 4 Veg Main Course , Dal , Peas Pulao, Steamed Rice/Rasam/Pickle/Papad/Curd Rice, Naan/Roti. 3 Dessert :
- Team will be engaged with Team Building Activities.
- Prize distribution as select from addon
- Hi-tea- Menu-cake and ice cream will be served.
- Departure to School
- 5.30 Pm- Arrival@school with happy memories.
Why Crazy Holidays ?
Timely Departure from School.
Hygienic & spread out buffets menu will be served.
Efficient & friendly Tour Managers to take care of you throughout the tour.
Professional Emcee to engage the students through out the program
24/7 online tour monitoring system (For the safety & management of any crisis during the tour with the shortest possible time ).
A soft copy of the group photograph will be provided as a memento to the school and to each and every participant.
A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives.
Track My Tour- This feature in our online portal ( www.crazyholidays.in ) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour on real time