The name Wayanad is derived from Vayal Nadu which means the land of paddy fields. It is a picturesque plateau situated at a height between 700 meters and 2100 meters above the mean sea level nested among the mountains of the Western Ghats on the Eastern portion of North Kerala and on the sides of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka States. The District was carved out from the then Kozhikode and Kannur Districts. About 885.92.sq.km of area is under forest. The culture of Wayanad is mainly tribal oriented. Though considered as backward, this District is perhaps one of the biggest foreign exchange earners of the State, with its production of cash crops like pepper,cardamom, coffee, tea, spices and other condiments.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation by private Coach
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Morning and Evening light snacks
- Guide Charges, State Taxes, Sightseeing, General Entrance Fees as per the Programme
- Stay at hotels on four sharing basis (1 king size bed with 1 extra mattress)
- Experienced tour manager from Crazy Holidays throughout the trip
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Expenses of Personal Nature
- (like still camera or video camera, porter charges, Laundry expenses, phone calls, food/beverages not included in the package, usages of mini bar in the hotel)
- Sightseeing or Activities which are not mentioned in the package
UNIQUE EXPERIENCE & LEARNING OBJECTIVES
EDAKKAL CAVES-Pre Historic Civilization, Stone Age Carvings, Petro glyphs Date Backs To Over 800 Years.It is undoubtedly here that one can explore the essence of Edakkal cave to experience its magic. It is irrepressibly here that one can succumb to the lure of cave art and the art of caving in…
SOOCHIPPARA FALLS-Study on effective utilization of natural resources-one will be guided to have an understanding on the source of water and how effectively it could be used in solving the drinking water problem of the local community.
MUTHANGA WILD LIFE SANTUARY-Flora and Fauna and their interdependency here we give an exposure of the different ways that animals and plants are interdependent in an ecosystem because they depend on each other for basic survival needs.
POOKODE LAKE-Study on effective utilization of natural resources and conservation of natural freshwater lake.Get to experience a surreal encounter with nature. The dense forests and tall trees which surround the pathway provide you with adequate shade from the afternoon light.
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS?
- Hygienic buffet food will be served in hotel and restaurants
- Efficient Tour Managers throughout the tour
- 24/7 online tour monitoring system (For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time)
- Pre-Departure meeting with the parents, tour participants and Tour managers
- A Medically trained Person will be accompanying every group
- Doctor on call facilities in all the Hotels provided
- A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives
- A group photograph as a memento to the school (softcopy)
- Track My Tour - this feature in our online portal (www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos, videos and announcements of your child’s tour in real time
- A dedicated manager from our office for every tours will be coordinating with the concerned teacher during the tour
Departure From Bangalore
Visit Edakkal Caves.
Muthanga Wild Life Santuary
Back To Bangalore