Visapur Fort Trekk was constructed during the reign of the first Peshwa of the Maratha Empire and has several Hanuman temples on its grounds. Being located on top a hill, the fort overlooks breathtaking green thickets. Trekking around the fort is the prime activity here.
What is included in the tour
- Timely Departure from School.
- Courteous and Friendly Staff
- Hygienic food and snacks provided.
- Efficient Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- 24/7 online tour monitoring system ( For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time )
- A group photograph as a memorable memento to the school (softcopy and hard copy)
- A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives
- (I any field trip industrial visits are involved in the programme)
- Track My Tour- this feature in
- our online portal(www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour in real time
- Indoor and Outdoor games like Cricket, football, Carom and Chess
What is NOT included in the tour
- The Tour Cost does not include any sightseeing, activities or facilities not mentioned in this confirmation.
Learning objectives:Team building activities,History, Architecture & natural vegetation of India
- Departure 8.00 AM from School
- Arrival 9.30 AM to Visapur Fort.
- Breakfast provided to students at 10:00 AM
- After than proceed to trekking.
- After completion of trekking party games
- Evening snacks is given at 3:00 PM
- Departure 3.30 PM from Visapur Fort Arrival 5.00 PM at School