VGP Universal Kingdom is the latest high tech addition to the South India’s immensely popular Amusement Park.It is a well known Tourist spot, attracting a huge mass of people, providing joyous retreat and offering healthy and wholesome, activity based entertainment. Apart from its multi dimensional attractions of approx 37 rides, its own unique ‘Statue Man’ the exquisite Panneer Fort
What is included in the tour
1. DRY RIDES.
2. WATER RIDES.
3. HIGH THRILL RIDES.
4. KIDS RIDES.
What is NOT included in the tour
* Any expenses of personal nature.
* Use of facilities other than that mentioned in the inclusions..
* Transport to and from the resort.
* Any taxes as applicable.
Student Briefing: Students from schools visiting Wonderla in a group are briefed well before entering the park by the staff.
Lockers & Dress Changing Rooms: To ensure safety of your belongings, safety lockers are made available at the changing room, so that the visiting guests can load their valuables safely.
Drinking Water: Safe and hygienic drinking water is available near prominent attractions in the park.
First Aid: First Aid facility is available at the park in case of emergencies.
Lost and Found: We have a lost and found counter in the recreation center. Please contact our staff for assistance.
ATM Counter: Money Dispensing Machines are accessible at the stopping and spellbind regions of the recreation center.
Parking:Park has abundant parking space for the visitors to park their vehicles.
1. Following your arrival at VGP Universal Kingdom at around 9.30 am, refresh with breakfast at 9.45 am. After that you can indulge in many avenues which will be open to you.
2. Avail of the indoor and outdoor facilities..
3. Lunch at 12:30 PM.
4. Remaining games and activities.
5. Snacks will be provided at 3:00 PM.
6. Departure at 4:00 PM from VGP Universal Kingdom to School.