Sirumalai Forest Reserve is a small hill station on the way to Nathum, 25 kilometers from Dindigul city. There is green scenery and plenty of opportunities for trekking and hiking. There is a view of the saathiyar river basin. Vellimalai Temple is a temple on the hill that has been recently renovated. Mathamalai Annai Veilankanni Church is also located on top of one of the hills in the region.
An artificial lake called Sirumalai Lake has been created recently where boating can be done on weekends when enough water is present in the lake. Bison, deer and wild goat and many bird varieties are some of the wildlife present in the forest.
What is included in the tour
- Timely Departure from School.
- Courteous and Friendly Staff
- Hygienic food and snacks provided.
- Efficient Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- 24/7 online tour monitoring system ( For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time )
- A group photograph as a memorable memento to the school (softcopy and hard copy)
- A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives
- (I any field trip industrial visits are involved in the programme)
- Track My Tour- this feature in our online portal(www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour in real time
- Indoor and Outdoor games like Cricket, football, Carom and Chess
What is NOT included in the tour
- The Tour Cost does not include any sightseeing, activities or facilities not mentioned in this confirmation.
Learning objectives:Team building activities,geology,and ornithology flora and fauna,natural vegetation of India
- Departure 8.00 AM from School
- Arrival 9.30 AM to Sirumalai Hill.
- Breakfast provided to students at 10:00 AM
- After than proceed to trekking.
- After completion of trekking party games
- Evening snacks is given at 3:00 PM
- Departure 3.30 PM from Sirumalai Hill Arrival 5.00 PM at School