Silver Cascade Falls, one of the most famous waterfalls, is the first attraction that unfolds to tourist, located on the Madurai - Kodaikanal road, on way to Kodaikanal. This waterfall is the result of excess water in the Kodai Lake, which comes down as a fall. Silver Cascade Falls is located at a distance of around 8 km from Kodaikanal.
Considered to be an ideal location for nature lovers, this falls is 180 ft high. Owing to the presence of various minerals in the water of this fall, taking a bath in this fall is refreshing. In addition, this fall also serves as a halting point for vehicles and tourists as there are several shops dotted around, which sell fruits and other forest products.
What is included in the tour
- Timely Departure from School.
- Courteous and Friendly Staff
- Hygienic food and snacks provided.
- Efficient Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- 24/7 online tour monitoring system ( For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time )
- A group photograph as a memorable memento to the school (softcopy and hard copy)
- A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives
- (I any field trip industrial visits are involved in the programme)
- Track My Tour- this feature in our online portal(www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour in real time
- Indoor and Outdoor games like Cricket, football, Carom and Chess
What is NOT included in the tour
- The Tour Cost does not include any sightseeing, activities or facilities not mentioned in this confirmation.
Learning objectives:Team building activities,geology,and ornithology flora and fauna,natural vegetation of India
- Departure 8.00 AM from School
- Arrival 9.30 AM to Silver Cascade Falls .
- Breakfast provided to students at 10:00 AM
- After than proceed to trekking.
- After completion of trekking party games
- Evening snacks is given at 3:00 PM
- Departure 3.30 PM from Silver Cascade Falls Arrival 5.00 PM at School