The land of rivers and forests and great waterfalls! The destination houses the largest waterfall in Kerala, the Athirapally waterfall, is a major tourist attraction. This patch in Sholayar ranges so beautifully intertwined with lush green forest cover and sizzling silver cascades.
Unique Learning Experiences.
PUNNATHUR KOTTA – Punnathurkotta was once the palace of a local ruler but the palaces grounds are now used to house the elephants belong to the Guruvayoor temple and has been renamed as Anakkotta (Meaning “ Elephant Fort”). Study about conservation and rehabilitation of elephant. Good opportunity to get an exposure about Feeding, Grooming and training of elephants\
KERALA KALAMANDALAM – Learn about art & culture of Kerala. “Kearla Kalamandalam”, is the premiere public institution in india imparting training in and conducting performance of the classical arts of Kerala like Kathakali, Kutiyattam, Mohiniyaattam, Thullal and Panchavaadyam etc. Experience the art and culture in the this center for learning Indian performing arts, especially those that developed in the southern states of India, with the special emphasis on Kerala.
POTTERY & HANDLOOM MAKING– Exposure to one of the oldest or heritage art of India that is pottery % handloom making. Interact with the people with great skill and know about the basics of these arts. Also understand the socio economical impact of this art on local community. Know about marketing strategies followed and the challenges faced.
GURUVAYUR TEMPLE : -Mankind is fortunate indeed in having been blessed with Guruvayoor Temple. Shree Guruvayoorappan is ever willing to grant the glorious vision of His charming form and shower His blessings on the Bhaktas who come to Guruvayoor temple. Many Bhaktas are thanking Him for favours already granted, and some praying for desires to be fulfilled, and some just to offer their humble prostrations.
The Tour Cost Includes: Onward & return Journey by Train – 2nd class Non A/c sleeper coach with student concession. Local Transportation by private Coach, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Morning and Evening light snacks, Guide Charges, State Taxes, Sightseeing, General Entrance Fees as per the Programme, Stay at hotels on four sharing basis (1 king size bed with 1 extra mattress), Experienced tour manager from Crazy Holidays throughout the trip.
The Tour cost does not include: Transfer from school to railway station and transfer back from the railway station to the school Any Expenses of Personal Nature (like still camera or video camera, porter charges, Laundry expenses, phone calls, food/beverages not included in the package, usages of mini bar in the hotel), Sightseeing or Activities which are not mentioned in the package and 5% GST as per the government rules.
Things to carry:
- The conformation of the trip date could be guaranteed only after submitting the letter forwarded from the school principal on the institutional letter head.
- For any trip that includes water sports/trekking / outdoor Activities/ rappelling & river crossing etc. Students should forward permission letter from to the concerned teacher in charge.
- For the use of swimming pool the students has to forward a letter of consent signed by the parent to the class teacher.
- Students are advised to carry their own swimming costume.
- Hat, sun screen lotion, sun glasses, water bottle with strap & Wear sneakers Etc.
- Any Regular medicine used by the participants.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like saree, etc.).
- Carrying Jewelry or other valuables is not advisable.
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS?
- Hygienic buffet food will be served in hotel and restaurants.
- Efficient Tour Managers throughout the tour
- 24/7 online tour monitoring system (For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time)
- Pre-Departure meeting with the parents, tour participants and Tour managers
- A Medically trained Person will be accompanying every group
- Doctor on call facilities in all the Hotels provided
- A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives
- A group photograph as a memento to the school (softcopy)
- Track My Tour - this feature in our online portal (www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos, videos and
- announcements of your child’s tour in real time
- A dedicated manager from our office for every tours will be coordinating with the concerned teacher during the tour