If you like anything and everything about snow, you may be inspired by the meaning of the word Himachal. ‘The land of snows’, the meaning, is adequate to give you an idea of what to expect here. Himachal Pradesh is located in the western Himalayas. Surrounded by majestic mountains, out of which some still challenge mankind to conquer them, the beauty of the land is beyond imagination. Simla, one of the most captivating hill stations, is the capital of the state.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of economy class return airfare from Mumbai / region (if specifically mentioned) for Airport to Airport Tours.
- Cost of any internal airfare if specified in the itinerary.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the meeting and dropping place of the tour except Airport to Airport Tours / specifically mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Cost of any individual Airport / Railway station transfer
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Hotel tariff charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour in case of Airport to Airport tours.
- Porterage(Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horse back, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
- Extra water bottle charges
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary.
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS !!!
- Best service Guaranteed.
- User friendly booking procedure.
- Experience the wonder of an exceptional itinerary crafted just for you !!!
- A Team extremely knowledgeable and extensively traveled professionals behind every tour with 18 Years of experience in Domestic & International tours.
- Doctor on call facility at every Hotel.
- Customized packages to suit your unique needs.
- Great amazing 24/7 customer service.
- We understand that it's the little things that make the big difference.That’s why we are here today as your most preferred travel partner.
- Driven by the idea of providing great travel experiences backed up with great options for you to chosen from.
Day 01 : Chandigarh
Arrive at Chandigarh Airport, report to coach and proceed to hotel.
Day 02 : Chandigarh - Shimla
Proceed to Shimla. En-route visit Pinjore Garden. On arrival at Shimla, visit the famous Mall road, Scandal Point and Shimla Church.
Day 03 : Shimla - Naldehra - Kufri - Shimla
Visit Kufri Fun Campus (Guest can enjoy various rides & acitivities at their own cost) & Naldehra. Pass by Naldehra Golf course. Later visit Kufri - Winter Sports Capital, Indira Bungalow and Himalayan Zoo (subject to operations).
Day 04 : Shimla - Manali
Proceed to Manali. En-route pass by Pandoh Dam, Beas river, Sutlej river, Beas Sutlej Link Project, Kullu Valley. Visit Shawl Factory at Kullu. Arrive at Manali in the evening.
Day 05 : Manali
In the morning explore the ancient temples like Vashisht Kund and Hidimba Mandir.
Day 06 : Manali - Rohtang Snow Point - Manali
Enjoy spectacular drive towards Rohtang snow point. Free time to play and enjoy in the snow. Evening enjoy Himachali Folk dance.
Please Note: Rohtang pass is 51 kms. away from Manali. This Pass is not accessible for almost 8 months in a year as it is covered by snow. We generally visit the snow point on Rohtang road, which has been permitted by the Border security Force.
Day 07 : Manali
Enjoy water rafting in Beas river (subject to operation). Free day for shopping or leisure activities. Enjoy get together with your travel companions in the evening.
Please Note: For safety reasons whose weight is less than 35 kgs are not allowed for water rafting.
Day 08 : Manali - Chandigarh
Proceed to Chandigarh. En-route visit Vaishnomata Mandir at Kullu. Arrive at Chandigarh in the evening.
Day 09 : Departure from Chandigarh
Board the flight for your home town. Tour Concludes.