Semmozhi Poonga (literally translated to "Classical Language Park") is a botanical garden in Chennai, set up by the horticulture department of the Government of Tamil Nadu. It is the first botanical garden in the city. The garden houses some of the popular exotic flora and rare plant species, medicinal and aromatic herbs. Many of the exotic plants are imported from countries like China and Thailand, including a plethora of bonsai varieties of ficus microcarpa and ficus ginseng.
What is included in the tour
* Timely Departure from School.
* Courteous and Friendly Staff.
* Hygienic food and snacks provided.
* Efficient Tour Manager throughout the tour.
* 24/7 online tour monitoring system ( For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time ).
* A group photograph as a memorable memento to the school (softcopy and hard copy).
* A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives.
* Track My Tour- this feature in our online portal(www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour in real time.
What is NOT included in the tour
* Any expenses of personal nature.
* Use of facilities other than that mentioned in the inclusions.
* Transport to and from the resort.
* Any taxes as applicable.
Learning objectives:Team building activities,geology,and ornithology flora and fauna,natural vegetation of India
1. Following your arrival at Semmozhi Poonga Botanical Garden at around 9.30 am, refresh with breakfast at 9.45 am.
2. Avail of the indoor and outdoor facilities..
3. Lunch at 12:30 PM.
4. Remaining games and activities.
5. Snacks will be provided at 3:00 PM.
6. Departure at 4:00 PM from Semmozhi Poonga Botanical Garden to School.