This museum exhibits an ancient but eclectic collection of everyday items as well as unique art pieces collected by Dr Kelkar. With items ranging from earthenware to musical instruments and lamps, paintings and textiles to weaponry and ivory, one can catch a glimpse of the artifacts sourced from all over the country.
But what makes this one of the most unique place to visit is the recreated room of Mastani Mahal.
What is included in the tour
* Timely Departure from School.
* Courteous and Friendly Staff.
* Hygienic food and snacks provided.
* Efficient Tour Manager throughout the tour.
* 24/7 online tour monitoring system ( For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time ).
* A group photograph as a memorable memento to the school (softcopy and hard copy).
* A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives.
* Track My Tour- this feature in our online portal(www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour in real time.
What is NOT included in the tour
* Any expenses of personal nature.
* Use of facilities other than that mentioned in the inclusions.
* Transport to and from the resort.
* Any taxes as applicable.
Learning objectives: Ancient architecture, History and Ancient artifacts.
1. Following your arrival at Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum at around 9.30 am, refresh with breakfast at 9.45 am.
2. Avail of the indoor and outdoor facilities..
3. Lunch at 12:30 PM.
4. Remaining games and activities.
5. Snacks will be provided at 3:00 PM.
6. Departure at 4:00 PM from Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum to School.