This lush garden is also called the Pune-Okayama Friendship garden since it is inspired from a garden in Japan’s Okayama. The expansive grounds of the garden consist of beautifully landscaped lawns and it even has a children’s play area. One can unwind amid the green locales of this place and return feeling refreshed.
What is included in the tour
* Timely Departure from School.
* Courteous and Friendly Staff.
* Hygienic food and snacks provided.
* Efficient Tour Manager throughout the tour.
* 24/7 online tour monitoring system ( For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time ).
* A group photograph as a memorable memento to the school (softcopy and hard copy).
* A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives.
* Track My Tour- this feature in our online portal(www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour in real time.
What is NOT included in the tour
* Any expenses of personal nature.
* Use of facilities other than that mentioned in the inclusions.
* Transport to and from the resort.
* Any taxes as applicable.
Learning objectives:Team building activities, Flora and Fauna and natural vegetation of India.
1. Following your arrival at Pu La Deshpande Garden at around 9.30 am, refresh with breakfast at 9.45 am.
2. Avail of the indoor and outdoor facilities..
3. Lunch at 12:30 PM.
4. Remaining games and activities.
5. Snacks will be provided at 3:00 PM.
6. Departure at 4:00 PM from Pu La Deshpande Garden to School.