Paradise Country Green Initiatives involves planting a wide range of Plants, Shrubs and Trees that not only add aesthetic value but also preserve the surroundings in specific ways.
Plants that reduce soil erosion, specific insect repelling Cactii, low Maintenance and High Cover creating Neem & Rain Trees. Extensive Gulmohar, Palm and Papaya trees flourish within our natural surroundings.
Paradise Country also boasts of planting over 5 different types of Bamboo including the rare Bamboo used for over 500 years to create Bamboo flutes, the Buddha Belly Bamboo, The Natural Golden Bamboo, and Rural High Growth Bamboo et al.
Nestled in the beautiful Shayadri Mountain ranges with abundant natural surroundings, within an hour's drive from the bustling city of Pune, Paradise Country offers an escape for work or pleasure.
With 4 distinct concept styles of residences, guests can explore a truly unique experience. With a balance of modern facilities and indigenous living options will leave you relaxed and help you unwind, naturally!
With Panshet and Varasgoan Backwaters within walking distance, you can enjoy energizing water sports or a nature walk by the water. Enjoy the regional natural beauty with a hike or a casual stroll within the property.
Paradise Country, Panshet. Unwind, Naturally!
What is included in the tour
* Timely Departure from School.
* Courteous and Friendly Staff.
* Hygienic food and snacks provided.
* Efficient Tour Manager throughout the tour.
* 24/7 online tour monitoring system ( For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time ).
* A group photograph as a memorable memento to the school (softcopy and hard copy).
* A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives.
* Track My Tour- this feature in our online portal(www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour in real time.
* Resort amenities like swimming pool.
What is NOT included in the tour
* Any expenses of personal nature.
* Use of facilities other than that mentioned in the inclusions..
* Transport to and from the resort.
* Any taxes as applicable.
Childrens play park
Advanced corporate and team building
1. Following your arrival at Paradise country club at around 9.30 am, refresh with breakfast at 9.45 am. After that you can indulge in many avenues which will be open to you.
2. Avail of the indoor and outdoor facilities..
3. Lunch at 12:30 PM.
4. Remaining games and activities.
5. Snacks will be provided at 3:00 PM.
6. Departure at 4:00 PM from Paradise country club to School.