Nestled amidst the captivating Western Ghats, Neneghat is basically a mountain pass near Junnar in the Pune district of Maharashtra. Once a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar, it was ruled by several dynasties including the Satavahana and the Mauryas. Used as a toll road by the ancient traders, this thumb like cliff has now become an attraction point among the trekkers.
Amongst all the enthralling treks near Panchgani, Neneghat holds its own charms and thrills! Easily accessible through the dense and lush route before Malsej Ghat. If you are coming from Mumbai, Viashakhare will serve as the base village, and if from Pune, Ghatghar will serve you as the base to embark on this enthralling trek.
Rated as a moderate trek, it can be enjoyed by expert as well as novice trekkers; however, prior experience for the beginners are highly recommended. During the trek, it is also suggested to carry enough water as there might be scarcity of drinking water in and around Neneghat!
What is included in the tour
- Timely Departure from School.
- Courteous and Friendly Staff
- Hygienic food and snacks provided.
- Efficient Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- 24/7 online tour monitoring system ( For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time )
- A group photograph as a memorable memento to the school (softcopy and hard copy)
- A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives
- (I any field trip industrial visits are involved in the programme)
- Track My Tour- this feature in
- our online portal(www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour in real time
- Indoor and Outdoor games like Cricket, football, Carom and Chess
What is NOT included in the tour
- The Tour Cost does not include any sightseeing, activities or facilities not mentioned in this confirmation.
Learning objectives:Team building activities,flora and fauna,natural vegetation of India
- Departure 8.00 AM from School
- Arrival 9.30 AM to Naneghat Trek.
- Breakfast provided to students at 10:00 AM
- After than proceed to trekking.
- After completion of trekking party games
- Evening snacks is given at 3:00 PM
- Departure 3.30 PM from Naneghat Trek Arrival 5.00 PM at School