They have planted over 8000 trees and plants to turn a barren landscape into a lush green environment. All the native plants and trees, many of them having precious medicinal value, have been retained. Sheer hard work and vision has helped them to transform this hill into a lush green blanket complete with hundreds of trees such as Mango, Coconut, Cashew, Papaya, Bananas, Chickoo, Silver Oak, Cassurina, Spatusdia, Gulmohar, Kanchan, Brownia, Ashokas, Zakiranda.
Maval Srushti can perhaps be rated as one of the finest eco-friendly places in and around Pune. Most of the sites today are built after cutting trees, adding truckloads of soil and concretizing the entire place to make it look 'natural'.
What is included in the tour
* Timely Departure from School.
* Courteous and Friendly Staff.
* Hygienic food and snacks provided.
* Efficient Tour Manager throughout the tour.
* 24/7 online tour monitoring system ( For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time ).
* A group photograph as a memorable memento to the school (softcopy and hard copy).
* A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives.
* Track My Tour- this feature in our online portal(www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour in real time.
* Resort amenities like swimming pool.
What is NOT included in the tour
* Any expenses of personal nature.
* Use of facilities other than that mentioned in the inclusions..
* Transport to and from the resort.
* Any taxes as applicable.
childrens play park
1. Following your arrival at Maval srushti Resort at around 9.30 am, refresh with breakfast at 9.45 am. After that you can indulge in many avenues which will be open to you.
2. Avail of the indoor and outdoor facilities..
3. Lunch at 12:30 PM.
4. Remaining games and activities.
5. Snacks will be provided at 3:00 PM.
6. Departure at 4:00 PM from Maval srushti Resort to School.