Started with an effort to preserve and protect these reptile species, the Crocodile Bank even houses alligators, snakes, sea turtles and water birds. In all there are 2500 creatures within the premises of the Bank and one can spot crocodiles as well as ghariyals sun bathing on the edge of the water body during the day. There is also a shop where one can purchase books and memorabilia related to these reptiles.
Therefore, a perfect destination to spend a day in and enjoy and relax and take an off fro the busy school routine and learn practically about reptiles which we usually find boring to study in our science books. Have a real life experience of one of the oldest crocodiles and their amusing ways to take sun bath.
What is included in the tour
* Timely Departure from School.
* Courteous and Friendly Staff.
* Hygienic food and snacks provided.
* Efficient Tour Manager throughout the tour.
* 24/7 online tour monitoring system ( For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time ).
* A group photograph as a memorable memento to the school (softcopy and hard copy).
* A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives.
* Track My Tour- this feature in our online portal(www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour in real time.
What is NOT included in the tour
* Any expenses of personal nature.
* Use of facilities other than that mentioned in the inclusions.
* Transport to and from the resort.
* Any taxes as applicable.
Learning objectives:Team building activities,how to preserve reptile species, geology,and ornithology flora and fauna,natural vegetation of India
1. Following your arrival at Crocodile Bank at around 9.30 am, refresh with breakfast at 9.45 am.
2. Avail of the indoor and outdoor facilities..
3. Lunch at 12:30 PM.
4. Remaining games and activities.
5. Snacks will be provided at 3:00 PM.
6. Departure at 4:00 PM from Crocodile Bank to School.