Situated on the banks of the lovely Hoogly River, the pretty city of Kolkata boasts of a graceful culture, rich history and versatile future. Formerly called as Calcutta, this city is the capital of West Bengal. The city is bestowed with so many honors like 'Cultural Capital of India', 'the city of Processions' and 'City of Joy'.
Places Of Interest:-
|KOLKATA: Indian Museum (I), Howrah Bridge (L), Belur Math (A,B,C), New Jalpaiguri, Victoria Memorial (A,B), Science Park(H,F,G) GANGTOK: Handicrafts, Flower show (P,V) , Rope way(E), Choretan, Institute of Tibetology (C,D), Monastery, Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tok, Tsomgo Lake (China Border) (N,P) Baba mandir (A,B,C), Shopping at Mall Road. DARJEELING: Tiger Hills (N,P,T), Ghoom Buddhist Monastery (D), Batasia Loop (War memorial)(O). Mountaineering Institute (R,U), Padmaja Naidu Zoological park (J,K), Tibetan Refugee self help Centre (A,O)|
|Learning Objectives: Sources of History (A), Art and Architecture (B), Religion and Religious Texts(C), Study about Buddhism(D), Technology (E), Fascinating Physics (F) Motive Power (G), Life Science (H), ornaments, fossils, skeletons, mummies, and Mughal paintings (I), Ecological significance of the zoo grounds (J), Study about zoology (K), Suspension bridge (L), Eco system (N), Nationalist Movement (O), Flora and fauna (P), Fold mountains (R),Study about maintaining(U) Sustainable Tourism (S), Conservation Of Wild Life (T), , Commercial or Cash Crops (V).|
Bottled Mineral water will be provided during the departure.
Welcome Drink with Snacks will be provided during the departure
Every Day morning Soft Drinks with Snack will be provided at sightseeing places
Every Day Evening tetra pack juice with Snack will be provided at sightseeing place
DAY – 1 (BANGALORE – HOWRAH)
Departure From Bangalore to Howrah by Yeshvanthpur-Howrah Express at 7.35 Pm. (Train No. 12864)
DAY – 2 ( En- Route)
On the way to Howrah.
DAY – 3 ( HOWRAH)
Arrival at Howrah Railway Station By 6.10 Am. Transfers to Hotel. After Freshen up & Breakfast, Full Day Sightseeing of Kolkata. Visit. Belur Math, Birla Industrial & Technological Museum, Indian Museum, Howrah Bridge, Victoria Memorial (Learning Objective:- Student can learn about the history as well as they can also come to know about the architecture and some information related to religion and religious text) Evening free for shopping, After Dinner, Night Halt at Kolkata.
DAY – 4 ( KOLKATTA – GANGTOK)
After Freshen up & Breakfast check out the hotel and Visit Science City (Learning Objective:- Here they can learn about the life science as well as they get the information related to Physics) Science City, Kolkata is the largest science centre in the Indian subcontinent[ under National Council of Science Museums (NCSM), Ministry of Culture, Government of India, is at the crossing of Eastern Metropolitan Bypass and J B S Haldane avenue, Kolkata.. Evening transfer to Howrah RLY station and Departure to NJP by Kamrup Express at 5.30 Pm, ( Train No.15959 from Howrah)
DAY – 5 ( GANGTOK)
Arrival at NJP Railway Station by 6.15 Am. Transfers to Gangtok by Private Coach. On arrival check in at Hotel After Fresh Up & Lunch Departure to Gangtok Local Sight Seeing. Directorate of Handy Crafts, Flower show, Rope way, Choretan, ,Institute Of Tibetology, Monastry, Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tok,(Learning Objective:- Student can learn about the art and cultutre as well as they get to know about the flora and fauna and they can also learn about the culture of buddhism) After dinner night stay at Gangtok.
DAY – 6 ( GANGTOK)
After Freshen Up & Breakfast Visit to Tsongo Lake (China Border) & Baba Mandir (Learning Objective:- here they can lerarn about the history, Architecture, Religious text as well as they can also learn about the flora and fauna and ecosystem) . Evening Free For Shopping at Mall Road. Night stay at Gangtok.
DAY -7 (GANGTOK/ DARJEELING)
\After freshen up & early breakfast Check out the hotel & Departure to Darjeeling. Check in at Hotel After Lunch free for Shopping at Mall Road. After dinner, Night Halt at Darjeeling.
DAY – 8 (DARJEELING)
Early in the Morning, 4.00 am take a private coach and proceed for Tiger Hills(Learning Objective:- Learn about the eco tourism) - An unforgettable view of the mighty peaks of Mt.Kanchenjunga (28,208 ft) and other peaks as they emerge through the crimson rays of the rising sun greets the visitors visit Ghoom Buddhist Monastery(Learning Objective:- Learn or study about buddhism) - It enshrines an image of the Maitriya Buddha, Batasia Loop (War memorial). After breakfast Visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute where you will see the museum covering the history of mountaineering in India. This institute is also one of the country’s premier mountaineering institutes offering various certificate courses in Mountain sport. Padmaja Naid Himalayan Zoological park (Closed on Thursdays)(Learning Objective:- Learn related to the flora and fauna)–. Tibetan Refugee self help Centre (closed on Sundays)(Learning Objective:- It help in getting them information related to history as well as nationalist movement) – Established in 1959, the center comprises a home for the aged, an orphanage, and school, clinic/hospital and craft workshops. Later visit Tea Garden After dinner & party games. Night stay at Darjeeling.
DAY – 9 (DARJEELING /NJP/ BANGALORE)
After Early Freshen up & Breakfast, Transfer to NJP railway Station. Departure to Bangalore by Guwahati- Bangalore Express at 2.25 Pm. ( Train No.12510, Train runs only Monday, Tuesday & Sunday)
DAY – 10 (En- Route)
On the way to Bangalore
DAY – 11 ( Bangalore)
Arrival at Bangalore City Railway Station by 11:50 Am.
2nd class sleeper journey on students concession , Veg Break Fast, Veg Lunch, Snacks, Dinner (Veg Buffet), Transfers by private Coach, General Entrance Fees, Guide Charges, General Boating Charges, State Taxes, Sight Seeing as per the Programme and Stay at hotels on four sharing basis.
Service tax [SERVICE TAX APPLICABLE @ 4.50% ON THE TOTAL BILLING AMOUNT], Any Expenses of Personal Nature, Pony Charges, water sports, Cycling, trolley charges, portage charges, and transfer from school to railway station and transfer back from the railway station to the school, Laundry Expenses and sightseeing or Activities not mentioned in the package.
NOTE: Peak season surcharge will be applicable [Dussehra, Diwali, New Year and long weekends]
Why Crazy Holidays ?
- Hygienic buffet food will be served in hotel and restaurants .
- Efficient & friendly Tour Managers to take care of you throughout the tour
- 24/7 online tour monitoring system (For the safety & management of any crisis during the tour with the shortest possible time ).
- A soft copy of the group photograph will be provided as a momento to the school and to each and every participant.
- A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives.
- Track My Tour- This feature in our online portal ( www.crazyholidays.in ) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour on real time.
- Pre-Departure meeting with the concerned tour managers & the tour participants
- Medically trained Person accompanying the group & Doctor on call facilities in all the Hotels provided
- Travel Insurance on request
Things to carry:
- The conformation of the trip date could be guaranteed only after submitting the letter forwarded from the school principal on the institutional letter head.
- For any trip that includes water sports/trekking / outdoor Activities/ rappelling & river crossing etc. Students should forward permission letter from to the concerned teacher in charge.
- For Field Trips , its compulsory to wear shoes &hat for student and teachers.
- For the use of swimming pool the students has to forward a letter of consent signed by the parent to the class teacher.
- Students are advised to carry their own swimming costume.
- Hat, sun screen lotion, sun glasses, water bottle with strap & Wear sneakers Etc.
- Any Regular medicine used by the participants.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like saree, etc.).
- Carrying Jewelry or other valuables is not advisable.