Kamshet-Karla Caves Trek Located in south-east of Mumbai, beyond Lonavla-Khandala, in the Pune district, the Kamshet-Karla caves trek is a tour through the Buddhist trail. Located in Maharashtra, this trek offers the beauty of ancient Buddhist caves that fascinate both eyes and mind. The trek here is along the ancient trade routes. And the Caves are big tourist attraction in themselves. When on a trek here, ensure you have enough time to explore the ancient, historic place.
What is included in the tour
- Timely Departure from School.
- Courteous and Friendly Staff
- Hygienic food and snacks provided.
- Efficient Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- 24/7 online tour monitoring system ( For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time )
- A group photograph as a memorable memento to the school (softcopy and hard copy)
- A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives
- (I any field trip industrial visits are involved in the programme)
- Track My Tour- this feature in
- our online portal(www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour in real time
- Indoor and Outdoor games like Cricket, football, Carom and Chess
What is NOT included in the tour
- The Tour Cost does not include any sightseeing, activities or facilities not mentioned in this confirmation.
Learning objectives:Team building activities,History, Architecture and Pilgrimage.
- Departure 8.00 AM from School
- Arrival 9.30 AM to Kamshet-Karla Caves.
- Breakfast provided to students at 10:00 AM
- After than proceed to trekking.
- After completion of trekking party games
- Evening snacks is given at 3:00 PM
- Departure 3.30 PM from Kamshet-Karla Caves Arrival 5.00 PM at School