Kamarajar Lake is spread over 400 acres of monsoon-fed water bodies in Athoor village. This lake overlooks the Western Ghats and is full of coconut trees, banana plantations, cardamom estates and coracles. This lake is suitable for birdwatching.
The homestays are all located on the northern banks of Kamarajar, an artificial lake created by the Kallalar and Kodavan rivers, which are basically the run-off from the steep hills that form a huge arc to the west and north. Take a walk around its 6-km circumference when the water level is relatively low, avoiding soft marshy ground.
What is included in the tour
Courteous and Friendly Staff.
* Hygienic food and snacks provided.
* Efficient Tour Manager throughout the tour.
* 24/7 online tour monitoring system ( For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time ).
* A group photograph as a memorable memento to the school (softcopy and hard copy).
* A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives.
* Track My Tour- this feature in our online portal(www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour in real time.
What is NOT included in the tour
Any expenses of personal nature.
* Use of facilities other than that mentioned in the inclusions..
* Transport to and from the resort.
* Any taxes as applicable.
- Departure 8.00 AM from School
- Arrival 9.30 AM to Kamarajar lake
- Breakfast provided to students at 10:00 AM
- After than proceed to trekking.
- After completion of trekking party games
- Evening snacks is given at 3:00 PM
- Departure 3.30 PM from Kamarajar lake Arrival 5.00 PM at School