- Italic tribe known as the Latins formed the Roman Kingdom, which eventually spread throughout Italy, assimilating and conquering other nearby civilisations and forming the Roman Republic. Rome ultimately emerged as the dominant power, conquering much of the ancient world and becoming the leading cultural, political, and religious centre of Western civilisation. The legacy of the Roman Empire is widespread and can be observed in the global distribution of civilian law, republican governments, Christianity and the Latin script.
- Vatican the independent city-state, on the other hand, came into existence in 1929 by the Lateran Treaty between the Holy See and Italy, which spoke of it as a new creation, not as a vestige of the much larger Papal States (756–1870), which had previously encompassed much of central Italy.
- France has long been a global centre of art, science, and philosophy. It hosts Europe's fourth-largest number of cultural UNESCO World Heritage Sites and receives around 83 million foreign tourists annually, the most of any country in the world. France is a developed country with the world's sixth-largest economy by nominal GDP and ninth-largest by purchasing power parity.In terms of aggregate household wealth, it ranks fourth in the world.
What is included in the tour
- Return group airfare for sectors as per the itinerary- Ex –Bangalore
- Cost of visa (Schengen)
- Overseas medical policy for the period of the tour up to the age of 70 yrs. (Basic Travel Insurance)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned in the itinerary or similar.
- All transfers & sightseeing in deluxe coach as per the itinerary.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- All entrances for monuments as per the itinerary.
- All Tolls and border taxes.
- Services of a Tour Leader throughout the tour.
- Tips and Gratuities to drivers and Guides.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any hike in the Airfare, Taxes, visa fees, border tax etc.
- In case of visa rejection. Visa fees have to be paid again for any subsequent application.
- Any expenses of any personal nature such as laundry, mini bar, safe deposit vault or any beverages that is not part of the meal.
Places to visit:-