Unique learning experience
CHARMINAR– Visit one of the most recognized structures f India and a global icon of Hyderabad. This monument is listed as an archaeological and architectural treasure on the official “list of monuments” prepared by archaeological survey of India. Study about Indo – Islamic architecture style, Incorporating Persian architecturally elements, Learn about the history of qutabshashi dynasty
LUMBINI PARK-Lumbini Park was constructed on 5 acres of land adjacent to Hussein Sagar. Lake attracts tourists because of its beautiful ambience. Get an exposure to India’s first water multimedia show which is portrayed on one of the largest water screens in India. Shows the historical and cultural aspects of Hyderabad’s past present and future
SALAR JUNG MUSEUM –Explore to one of the largest museums in the world which houses the largest one – man collection of antiques in the world belonging to different civilizations dating back to the 1st century this art museum has a collection of sculptures, painting, carvings, textiles, manuscripts, ceramics, metallic artifacts, carpets, clocks and furniture from Japan, Burma, Nepal, India, Persia, Egypt, Europe, and America
BIRLA MANDIR –Visit one of the most beautiful Hindu temples in india. Made of pure white marble. Learn about Dravidian, Rajasthani and utkala architecture
RAMOJI FILM CITY-Exposure to the worlds largest film city (2000 acres). It holds the Guinness world records for being the largest film complex in the world. It is also a popular tourism and recreational centre containing natural and artificial attractions
SNOW WORLD: Experience the snow-related entertainment activities, during summer season you have the high temperatures, so that you can experience the feeling of you are in Kashmir during summer at least for one day
The Tour Cost Includes: Onward & return Journey by Train – 2nd class sleeper coach with student concession Local Transportation by private Coach, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Morning and Evening light snacks, Guide Charges, State Taxes, Sightseeing, General Entrance Fees as per the Programme, Stay at hotels on four sharing basis(1 king size bed with 1 extra mattress), Experienced tour manager from Crazy Holidays throughout the trip
The Tour cost does not include: Transfer from school to railway station and transfer back from the railway station to the school, Any Expenses of Personal Nature (like still camera or video camera, porter charges, Laundry expenses, phone calls, food/beverages not included in the package, usages of mini bar in the hotel), Sightseeing or Activities which are not mentioned in the package and 5% GST as per the government rules
Things to carry:
- The conformation of the trip date could be guaranteed only after submitting the letter forwarded from the school principal on the institutional letter head.
- For any trip that includes water sports/trekking / outdoor Activities/ rappelling & river crossing etc. Students should forward permission letter from to the concerned teacher in charge.
- For the use of swimming pool the students has to forward a letter of consent signed by the parent to the class teacher.
- Students are advised to carry their own swimming costume.
- Hat, sun screen lotion, sun glasses, water bottle with strap & Wear sneakers Etc.
- Any Regular medicine used by the participants.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like saree, etc.).
- Carrying Jewelry or other valuables is not advisable.
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS?
- Hygienic buffet food will be served in hotel and restaurants.
- Efficient Tour Managers throughout the tour
- 24/7 online tour monitoring system (For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time)
- Pre-Departure meeting with the parents, tour participants and Tour managers
- A Medically trained Person will be accompanying every group
- Doctor on call facilities in all the Hotels provided
- A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives
- A group photograph as a memento to the school (softcopy)
- Track My Tour - this feature in our online portal (www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos, videos and
- announcements of your child’s tour in real time
- A dedicated manager from our office for every tours will be coordinating with the concerned teacher during the tour