As we know that Himachal Pradesh is a very diverse and peaceable state in India. Several fair and festivals are celebrated in Himachal Pradesh. There are about 2000 deities who are worshipped in Himachal and distinct fairs and festivals are held in their respect. During these fairs and festivals, the persons gather in large assemblies and dance on the tune of the folk pieces of music of the Himachal. Some of the festivals which are celebrated.
Places Of Interest:-
|Shimla (A,B,C,D) , Kullu (A,B,C,D) , Manali (A,B,C,D) , Rohtang Pass, Dalhousie (A,B,C,D), Amritsar And Delhi Shopping(E).|
|Learning Objectives: Fold mountains (A), Weather And Climate (B), Eco System (C), Precipitation (D) The Delhi Sultanate, Art and Architecture , Mughal Architecture (E).|
Bottled Mineral water will be provided during the departure.
Welcome Drink with Snacks will be provided during the departure
Every Day morning Soft Drinks with Snack will be provided at sightseeing places
Every Day Evening tetra pack juice with Snack will be provided at sightseeing place
DAY01 BANGALORE CHANDIGRAH
Departure to Chandigrah by YPR SKRANTI EXP(Only on Wednesday & Saturday) Train No.22685 at 01.45 PM.
DAY 02 EN-ROUTE
On the way to Chandigarh
DAY-03 CHANDIGARH- SHIMLA
Arrival at Chandigrah by 06.20 PM on arrival transfer to Shimla (116 KM Aprx) arrival Shimla by late night and check in at hotel night halts at Shimla.
DAY-04 SHIMLA- MANALI
After freshen up and breakfast shimla sight seeing Kuffri (Learning Objective:- Learn about Fold mountains, Weather And Climate, Eco System, Precipitation). After lunch free for shopping at mall road .Evening return to hotel after dinner night journey to manali.
DAY 05 MANALI AND KULLU SIGHTSEEING
Morning arrival at Manali and check in at Hotel after freshen up and Breakfast departure to visit Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Vashist Hot Spring (Learning Objective:- Learn about Fold mountains, Weather And Climate, Eco System, Precipitation). After lunch visit Kullu (Learning Objective:- Learn about Fold mountains, Weather And Climate, Eco System, Precipitation). Evening Return to Hotel and enjoy Camp fire and party games at hotel. After dinner night stay in Manali.
DAY-06, MANALI-ROHTANG PASS- DALHOUSIE
After fresh up and Breakfast check out the hotel and visit to Rohtang Pass at 07.00 Am.Visit- Kothi, Gulaba
Rahala Fall, Rani Nala, Marhi,Rohtang Pass (Learning Objective:- Learn about Fold mountains, Weather And Climate, Eco System, Precipitation). Evening after dinner departure to Dalhousie.
Morning arrival at Dalhousie and on arrival check in at hotel after fresh up and breakfast local sightseeing of Dalhousie and night halt at Dalhousie.
DAY-08 DALHOUSIE- AMRITSAR
After fresh up and breakfast half day remaining sightseeing and shopping after check out and lunch departure to Amritsar evening arrival at Amritsar on arrival check in at Hotel after dinner night halt at Amritsar.
After fresh up and breakfast full day local sight seeing of Amritsar * Golden Temple * Hari Mandir * Jallianwala Bagh (Learning Objective:- Learn about architecture and the information related to religion and religious text. It also shows the information related to the history of India during colonial period) Evening visit *Wagha Border the road to Lahore(Pakistan), is India-Pakistan border, which is also known as "Attari(India)-". Evening after dinner night halt at Amritsar.
DAY-10, AMRITSAR- DELHI-BANGALORE
Early Morning after fresh up transfer to RLY station and departure to New Delhi by ASR NDLS Exp. 06.15 Am arrival at New Delhi by 02.15 PM and free for shopping and evening transfer to New Delhi RLY station and departure to Bangalore by Karnataka Exp. At 09.15 PM Train No. 12628
DAY-11 EN ROUTE
On the way to Bangalore
Day 12 Bangalore
Arrival at Bangalore city railway station by 01.40 PM.
2nd class sleeper journey on students concession , Veg Break Fast, Veg Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner (Veg /non Veg) Transfers by private Coach, General Entrance Fees, Guide Charges, General Boating Charges, State Taxes, Sight Seeing as per the Programme and Stay at hotels on sharing basis.
Service tax [SERVICE TAX APPLICABLE @ 4.50% ON THE TOTAL BILLING AMOUNT], Any Expenses of Personal Nature, Pony Charges, water sports, Cycling, trolley charges, portage charges, and transfer from school to railway station and transfer back from the railway station to the school, Laundry Expenses and sightseeing or Activities not mentioned in the package.
NOTE: Peak season surcharge will be applicable [Dussehra, Diwali, New Year and long weekends]
Why Crazy Holidays ?
- Hygienic buffet food will be served in hotel and restaurants .
- Efficient & friendly Tour Managers to take care of you throughout the tour
- 24/7 online tour monitoring system (For the safety & management of any crisis during the tour with the shortest possible time ).
- A soft copy of the group photograph will be provided as a momento to the school and to each and every participant.
- A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives.
- Track My Tour- This feature in our online portal ( www.crazyholidays.in ) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour on real time.
- Pre-Departure meeting with the concerned tour managers & the tour participants
- Medically trained Person accompanying the group & Doctor on call facilities in all the Hotels provided
- Travel Insurance on request
Things to carry:
- The conformation of the trip date could be guaranteed only after submitting the letter forwarded from the school principal on the institutional letter head.
- For any trip that includes water sports/trekking / outdoor Activities/ rappelling & river crossing etc. Students should forward permission letter from to the concerned teacher in charge.
- For Field Trips , its compulsory to wear shoes &hat for student and teachers.
- For the use of swimming pool the students has to forward a letter of consent signed by the parent to the class teacher.
- Students are advised to carry their own swimming costume.
- Hat, sun screen lotion, sun glasses, water bottle with strap & Wear sneakers Etc.
- Any Regular medicine used by the participants.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like saree, etc.).
- Carrying Jewelry or other valuables is not advisable.