The annual Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival is an annual winter festival that takes place with a theme in Harbin, Heilongjiang, China, and now is the largest ice and snow festival in the world. At first participants in the festival were mainly Chinese, however it has since become an international festival and competition. The festival includes the world's biggest ice sculptures.
Officially, the festival starts on January 5 and lasts one month. However, exhibits often open earlier and stay longer, weather permitting. While ice sculptures are erected throughout the city, there are two main exhibition areas:
Sun Island is a recreational area on the opposite side of the Songhua River from the city, which features an expo of enormous snow sculptures.
Ice and Snow World is an area open at night which features illuminated full size buildings made from blocks of 2–3' thick ice taken directly from the Songhua River. At first China celebrated it then Harbin took over.
During the festival, there are ice lantern park touring activities held in many parks in the city. Winter activities during the festival include Yabuli alpine skiing, winter-swimming in the Songhua River, and the ice-lantern exhibition in Zhaolin Garden.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of meeting point to the last day dropping point of the tour.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- A complimentary travel bag and cap.
- Cost of economy class return airfare from Mumbai / region (if specifically mentioned) for Airport to Airport Tours.
- Cost of any internal airfare if specified in the itinerary.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the meeting and dropping place of the tour except Airport to Airport Tours / specifically mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Cost of any individual Airport / Railway station transfer
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Hotel tariff charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour in case of Airport to Airport tours.
- Porterage(Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horse back, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
- Extra water bottle charges
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Price Includes Column'.
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS !!!
- Best service Guaranteed.
- User friendly booking procedure.
- Experience the wonder of an exceptional itinerary crafted just for you !!!
- A Team extremely knowledgeable and extensively traveled professionals behind every tour with 18 Years of experience in Domestic & International tours.
- Customized packages to suit your unique needs.
- Great amazing 24/7 customer service.
- We understand that it's the little things that make the big difference.That’s why we are here today as your most preferred travel partner.
- Driven by the idea of providing great travel experiences backed up with great options for you to chosen from.
Day 01 : Harbin
Arrive in Harbin.
Day 02 : Harbin
Visit Saint Sophia Cathedral in Harbin which is one of the most magnificent structures in Harbin. Later take a walk on the beautiful Central Street. Proceed to the Sun Island Park to enjoy the enormous ice sculptures. Later visit Zhaolin Park famous for illuminated Ice Lanterns.
Day 03 : Harbin
Visit beautiful River Songhua where local people take part in winter swims, skating on ice slope & playing ice sled. Visit the highest steel tower in Asia - Dragon Tower. Later in the evening visit the Ice and Snow World - an interesting site which features illuminated full size buildings made from blocks of ice.
Day 04 : Harbin- Yabuli
Proceed to Yabuli Ski Resort which is the largest ski resort in Asia. Enroute enjoy the spectacular Eastern Northern China Pastoral scenery covered with snow. Guest can enjoy various entertainment activity like skiing, mini golf course, tennis court, turf courts, hot-air balloons, para-gliding etc on their own.
Day 05 : Yabuli- Harbin
Proceed to Harbin. Enroute visit the Siberian Tiger Park, where you will be caged in a specially protected bus to visit the tigers
Day 06 : Departure from Harbin
Board the flight to your hometown. Tour Concludes.