Hampi is charismatic even in its ruined state, attracting thousands of visitors every year. Vast stretches of boulder-strewn hills make the backdrop of Hampi unique.
Dotted around the hills and valleys are so many monuments. Among them are beautiful temples, basements of palaces, remains of aquatic structures, ancient market streets, royal pavilions, bastions, royal platforms, treasury buildings.., the list is practically endless. Hampi is a backpacker’s paradise, In Hampi at every turn there is a surprise. Every monument hides more than what they reveal. As an open museum, Hampi has numerous popular locations visitors throng
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of meeting point to the last day dropping point of the tour.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- A complimentary travel bag and cap.
- Cost of economy class return airfare from Mumbai / region (if specifically mentioned) for Airport to Airport Tours.
- Cost of any internal airfare if specified in the itinerary.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the meeting and dropping place of the tour except Airport to Airport Tours / specifically mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Cost of any individual Airport / Railway station transfer
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Hotel tariff charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour in case of Airport to Airport tours.
- Porterage(Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horse back, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
- Extra water bottle charges
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Price Includes Column'.
WHY CRAZY HOLIDAYS !!!
- Best service Guaranteed.
- User friendly booking procedure.
- Experience the wonder of an exceptional itinerary crafted just for you !!!
- A Team extremely knowledgeable and extensively traveled professionals behind every tour with 18 Years of experience in Domestic & International tours.
- Customized packages to suit your unique needs.
- Great amazing 24/7 customer service.
- We understand that it's the little things that make the big difference.That’s why we are here today as your most preferred travel partner.
- Driven by the idea of providing great travel experiences backed up with great options for you to chosen from.
DAY 1 BANGALORE/HAMPI
Departure from Bangalore Hampi by Private Coach at 10.00pm. (360 Km Approx).
DAY 2 HAMPI
Arrivals at Hampi by 06.00 am check in at Hotel. After fresh up and Breakfast Visit to Hampi local sightseeing. King’s Palace- This is the largest enclosure, including two major platform structures, an underground chamber which must have served as a treasury or private audience hall, several other platforms, double fortification walls, and several other interesting architectural elements. Mahanavami Dibba – Equally impressive is the massive Mahanavami Dibba, where the kings once sat on gem-studded golden thrones and watched processions pass by. Queen’s Bath-this structure has a very plain exterior but the interior is stunningly ornate, with graceful arched corridors, projecting balconies and lotus shaped fountains that used to spout perfumed water for the ladies of the court. Lotus Mahal - this visually appealing structure has two levels, with open pavilions at the bottom and balconies above, the mahal derives its name from its beautiful, geometrically-arranged cusped arches that resemble the petals of a flower opening to the sun ELEPHANT STABLES- An imposing edifice with arched entrances and many domes that once housed the magnificent state elephants. PUSHKARNI-the stepped water tank, excavated in the mid-1980s, was originally a part of the palace complex. Almost lyrical in its beauty, the tank is a tiered structure crafted from rectangular pieces of granite. After Lunch Proceed for enjoy Tungabhadra Dam is a sacred river in southern India that flows through the state of Karnataka to Andhra Pradesh, where it serves as the chief tributary of the Krishna River. After dinner night halt at Hampi.
DAY 3 HAMPI /BANGALORE
After Freshen up & breakfast check out the hotel & visit remaining sightseeing visit to Hazara Rama Temple-This was a royal temple reserved for ceremonial use. The entire temple is embellished with bas-reliefs depicting scenes from epic Ramayana. Virupaksha Temple-Dedicated to lord Shiva and his consort Pampadevi, this is the only temple that still used for worship the temple, with its nine stored gopuram, towers above the other structures at Hampi. After lunch visit Lakshminarasimha-The awesome 6.7m high monolith depicting the man-lion form of Vishnu is seated on a seven-hooded serpent. Badavilinga-it is 3 m high and stands permanently in water that flows through an ancient channel. After dinner Departure to Bangalore.