The only national park situated in the middle of the city, Guindy has many birds, animals and reptiles as its residents. On visiting this place one can see blackbucks, spotted deer, jackals, tortoise and the likes.
The snake park is home to cobras and pythons, while the birds found here include partridge, quail, fly catcher and buzzards. This is one of the few places to visit in Chennai for school day outing where every member can enjoy the experience thoroughly.
What is included in the tour
* Timely Departure from School.
* Courteous and Friendly Staff.
* Hygienic food and snacks provided.
* Efficient Tour Manager throughout the tour.
* 24/7 online tour monitoring system ( For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time ).
* A group photograph as a memorable memento to the school (softcopy and hard copy).
* A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives.
* Track My Tour- this feature in our online portal(www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour in real time.
What is NOT included in the tour
* Any expenses of personal nature.
* Use of facilities other than that mentioned in the inclusions.
* Transport to and from the resort.
* Any taxes as applicable.
Learning objectives:Geology,and ornithology flora and fauna,natural vegetation of India
1. Following your arrival at Guindy National Park at around 9.30 am, refresh with breakfast at 9.45 am.
2. Avail of the indoor and outdoor facilities..
3. Lunch at 12:30 PM.
4. Departure for snake park at 1:00 its a 5 minute away from national park.
5. Snacks will be provided at 3:00 PM.
6. Departure at 4:00 PM from Snake Park to School.