- Europe is a continent that comprises the westernmost part of Eurasia.To the east and southeast, Europe is generally considered as separated from Asia by the watershed divides of the Ural and Caucasus Mountains, the Ural River, the Caspian and Black Seas, and the waterways of the Turkish Straits.
- Austria It is bordered by the Czech Republic and Germany to the north, Hungary and Slovakia to the east, Slovenia and Italy to the south, and Switzerland and Liechtenstein to the west.
- Germany Germany was a founding member of the European Union in 1993. It is part of the Schengen Area, and became a co-founder of the Eurozone in 1999
What is included in the tour
- Return group airfare for sectors as per the itinerary- Ex –Bangalore
- All airport taxes and Government service tax(applicable till date)
- Cost of visa (SCHENGAN)
- Overseas medical policy for the period of the tour up to the age of 70 yrs. (Basic Travel Insurance)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels 3*& 4*in the itinerary or similar.
- All transfers & sightseeing in deluxe coach as per the itinerary.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- All entrances for monuments as per the itinerary.
- All Tolls and border taxes.
- Services of a Crazy HolidaysTour Leader throughout the tour.
- Tips and Gratuities to drivers and Guides.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any hike in the Airfare, Taxes, visa fees, border tax etc.
- In case of visa rejection. Visa fees have to be paid again for any subsequent application. This visa cost is not included in it.
- Any expenses of any personal nature such as laundry, mini bar, safe deposit vault or any beverages that is not part of the meal.
Places to visit:-
Europe- Austria, Germany & Czech Republic.
- Black Forest - Schaffhausen