Nagphani, later known as Duke’s Nose after Duke Wellington, is a cliff at Khandala near Lonavala. The Cliff is pointed like a snakes pointed head portion (hood) and hence the name Nagphani (Nag means snake and phani means hood). The name Dukes ‘nose is derived as the cliff looked like the shape of the Duke. This is a marvelous trekking spot between Khandala & Lonavala. Adventurous trekking is highly essential to reach the Duke’s nose via Khandala.
What is included in the tour
- Timely Departure from School.
- Courteous and Friendly Staff
- Hygienic food and snacks provided.
- Efficient Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- 24/7 online tour monitoring system ( For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time )
- A group photograph as a memorable memento to the school (softcopy and hard copy)
- A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives
- (I any field trip industrial visits are involved in the programme)
- Track My Tour- this feature in
- our online portal(www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour in real time
- Indoor and Outdoor games like Cricket, football, Carom and Chess
What is NOT included in the tour
- The Tour Cost does not include any sightseeing, activities or facilities not mentioned in this confirmation.
Learning objectives:Team building activities,History, Architecture & natural vegetation of India
- Departure 8.00 AM from School
- Arrival 9.30 AM to Duke Nose Trekk.
- Breakfast provided to students at 10:00 AM
- After than proceed to trekking.
- After completion of trekking party games
- Evening snacks is given at 3:00 PM
- Departure 3.30 PM from Duke Nose Trekk Arrival 5.00 PM at School