Kochi (colonial name Cochin) is a vibrant city situated on the south-west coast of the Indian peninsula in the breathtakingly scenic and prosperous state of Kerala, hailed as 'God's Own Country'. Its strategic importance over the centuries is underlined by the sobriquet Queen of the Arabian Sea. Informally, Cochin is also referred to as the Gateway to Kerala.
Learning Objectives : A) Kerala History, (B) Fishering, (C) Kerala Village Culture and Agriculture, (D) Water Filtration, (E) Ecological and Economical Significant.
What is included in the tour
- Journey by train second class sleeper with student concession (train subject to availability)
- Transfers by private Coach, Veg Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snack, Dinner (Veg/Non Veg)
- General Entrance Fees, Guide Charges, Wonder La entrance fee
- Sightseeing as per the Programme and Stay at hotels on four sharing basis.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Expenses of Personal Nature
- Pony Charges, mineral water, snacks, water sports, Cycling
- Trolley charges, portage charges, Laundry Expenses
- Sightseeing or Activities not mentioned in the package.
Cochin - Cochin Shipyard, Boat Cruise, (A) Jewish Synagogue, (A) Dutch Palace, (A) Chinese Fishing Nets, (B) Bolgatty Island, Wonderla (D) (Optional Water and Amusement Park ).
Kumarakom - House Boat Cruise, Local Village Visit (C), Coir Factory Visit (E) Etc
NOTE: Peak season surcharge will be applicable [Dussehra, Diwali, New Year and long weekends]
Why Crazy Holidays ?
- Hygienic buffet food will be served in hotel and restaurants .
- Efficient & friendly Tour Managers to take care of you throughout the tour
- 24/7 online tour monitoring system (For the safety & management of any crisis during the tour with the shortest possible time ).
- A soft copy of the group photograph will be provided as a memento to the school and to each and every participant.
- A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives.
- Track My Tour- This feature in our online portal ( www.crazyholidays.in ) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour on real time.
- Pre-Departure meeting with the concerned tour managers & the tour participants
- Medically trained Person accompanying the group & Doctor on call facilities in all the Hotels provided
- Travel Insurance on request.
DAY 1: BANGALORE/ COCHIN:
Departure From Bangalore City Railway Station to Cochin by Bangalore - Ernakulum Express at(600km approx) 5.15 Pm, Train No.16315
DAY 2: COCHIN/KUMARAKOM:
Arrival at Ernakulam Railway Station by 4.20 am. Transfers to Kumarakom. Check in at Hotel. After Freshen up and breakfast visit Traditional way of Fishing and Toddy Tapping after early lunch we will take you for a Back Water Cruise-, Coir Factory Visit (Learning Objective:Ecological and Economical Significant). Evening back to hotel After Dinner Night Halt at Kumarakom.
DAY 3: KUMARAKOM/COCHIN:
After Freshen up & breakfast, Check out the hotel and Departure to Cochin. On the way visit Wonder La —the amusement park. - Wonder La is the most popular entertainment zone of south India. A top a green hill, the park offers you the very best in amusements & games. attractions include a huge sky-wheel on top of a dream-castle, spectacular rides, wave pool, wonder splash, 21 different water slides, kids fun, musical fountain. Evening check in at Hotel After Dinner & Party Games Night Halt at Cochin.
After freshen up and breakfast, proceed to visit Cochin Sight Seeing. Boat Cruise, Dutch Palace, Cochin Shipyard (boat view), Jewish Synagogue - (Learning objective : Learn more about Kerala History) the oldest synagogue in the common wealth stands nearby, adorned by hundreds of exquisite hand painted Chinese tiles in blue and white, no two are alike. The great scrolls of the old testaments are preserved here. A view of giant Chinese Fishing Nets that billow from massive teak poles dot the entrance to Cochin harbor, Bolgatty Island(Learning Objective : Fishering) etc. Back to hotel after lunch check out the hotel and Free for Shopping. Evening Reporting at Ernakulam Railway Station & Departure to Bangalore By Ernakulam- Bangalore Express at 8.35 Pm, Train No.16316.
DAY 5: BANGALORE:
Arrival at Bangalore city railway station By 8.35 Am.
Things to carry:
- The conformation of the trip date could be guaranteed only after submitting the letter forwarded from the school principal on the institutional letter head.
- For any trip that includes water sports/trekking / outdoor Activities/ rappelling & river crossing etc. Students should forward permission letter from to the concerned teacher in charge.
- For Field Trips , its compulsory to wear shoes &hat for student and teachers.
- For the use of swimming pool the students has to forward a letter of consent signed by the parent to the class teacher.
- Students are advised to carry their own swimming costume.
- Hat, sun screen lotion, sun glasses, water bottle with strap & Wear sneakers Etc.
- Any Regular medicine used by the participants.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like saree, etc.).
- Carrying Jewelry or other valuables is not advisable.