Sanjay Gandhi National Park (SGNP), previously Borivali National Park is a large protected area in the northern part of Mumbai city in Maharashtra State in India. It encompasses an area of 104 km sq (40 sq mi) and is surrounded on three sides by India's most populous city. It is notable as one of the major national parks existing within anetropolis limit and is one of the most visited parks in the world.
The rich flora and fauna of Sanjay Gandhi National Park attracts more than 2 million visitors every year. Tourists also enjoy visiting the 2400-year-old Kanheri caves sculpted out of the rocky cliffs which lie within the park.
What is included in the tour
* Timely Departure from School.
* Courteous and Friendly Staff.
* Hygienic food and snacks provided.
* Efficient Tour Manager throughout the tour.
* 24/7 online tour monitoring system ( For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time ).
* A group photograph as a memorable memento to the school (softcopy and hard copy).
* A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives.
* Track My Tour- this feature in our online portal(www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour in real time.
What is NOT included in the tour
* Any expenses of personal nature.
* Use of facilities other than that mentioned in the inclusions.
* Transport to and from the park.
* Any taxes as applicable.
Learning objectives:Team building activities,geology,and ornithology flora and fauna,natural vegetation of India
1. Following your arrival at Borivali National Park at around 9.30 am, refresh with breakfast at 9.45 am. After that you can indulge in sigtseeing.
2. Avail of the indoor and outdoor facilities..
3. Lunch at 12:30 PM.
4. Remaining games and activities.
5. Snacks will be provided at 3:00 PM.
6. Departure at 4:00 PM from Borivali National Park to School.