Come in winters, the backwaters of Ujani Dam in Pune, Maharashtra becomes the home to several migratory and regional birds. It is during this season of the year, the wetlands around the Bhigwan Bhuleshwar Temple in Pune is thronged by thousands of colourful birds.
Located in the Solapur district of Maharashtra, this temple site is well connected with some of the major parts of the state and can also be easily accessed. Over only one day of Bhigwan bird watching, an outing around this temple will introduce you to a delightful riot of fascinating colours that will make you fall in love with the nature at once.
What is included in the tour
* Timely Departure from School.
* Courteous and Friendly Staff.
* Hygienic food and snacks provided.
* Efficient Tour Manager throughout the tour.
* 24/7 online tour monitoring system ( For the safety & management of any crisis with the shortest possible time ).
* A group photograph as a memorable memento to the school (softcopy and hard copy).
* A special gift for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives.
* Track My Tour- this feature in our online portal(www.crazyholidays.in) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour in real time.
What is NOT included in the tour
* Any expenses of personal nature.
* Use of facilities other than that mentioned in the inclusions.
* Transport to and from the resort.
* Any taxes as applicable.
Learning objectives: Information related to the geology, Ornithology & natural vegetation of India.
1. Following your arrival at Bhigwan Bird Watching at around 9.30 am, refresh with breakfast at 9.45 am.
2. Avail of the indoor and outdoor facilities..
3. Lunch at 12:30 PM.
4. Remaining games and activities.
5. Snacks will be provided at 3:00 PM.
6. Departure at 4:00 PM from Bhigwan Bird Watching to School.