Bangalore Palace:- It is located in Bangalore Karnataka, India. It was built by Rev. J. Garrett, The palace was built in Tudor style architecture with fortified towers, battlements and turrets. The interiors were decorated with elegant wood carvings, floral motifs cornices and relief paintings on the ceiling. The construction of the palace was started in 1862 and completed in 1944. In 1884, it was bought by the then Maharaja of Mysore Chamarajendra Wadiyar "X".
- Number of students allowed in a day- 150.
- No of students allowed in a batch : 40-50
Holidays- Sunday and National Holidays
What is included in the tour
- Timely Departures.
- Hygienic food
- Exposure to Learning objectives designed as per the syllabus.
- Party games/team building games
- Doctor on Call
- First Aid Kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any service not mentioned in the itinerary.
Efficient & friendly Tour Managers throughout the programme.
- Professional emcees to engage the students throughout the programme.
- 24/7 online tour monitoring system (For the safety & management of any crisis during the tour with the shortest possible time).
- A special prize for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives designed in parallel with the syllabus.
- Annual Scholarships for selected projects on national level.
- Track My Tour- This feature in our online portal ( www.crazyholidays.in ) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour on real time.
- A medically trained person accompanying every group.
- Soft copy of your Group Photograph as a Memento
- 9 AM Departure from School(Approx. 15 minutes Journey from GPO)
- 9:30 AM Arrival @ industry
- Group will be divided as per Bangalore palace facilities, and Learn about: Conservation Studies, Archaeology and Historical Study.
- Departure to School
- 2 PM– Arrival @ school with happy memories.
Things to carry:
- The conformation of the trip date could be guaranteed only after submitting the letter forwarded from the school principal on the institutional letter head.
- For Factory Visit / Field Trips , its compulsory to wear shoes &hat for student and teachers.
- Any Regular medicine used by the participants.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like saree, etc.).
- Carrying Jewelry or other valuables is not advisable.