Soothe your mind, body and soul and get rejuvenated during your weekends. Get-away from the drudgery of the working week and meditate in the serenity and calm environment that Ankit Vista Green Village has to offer you. Immerse yourself in bountiful nature that surround you while your children enjoy Urban games and entertainment in the In-built facility.
What is included in the tour
- Timely Departures.
- Hygienic & spread out buffets.
- Exposure to Learning objectives designed as per the syllabus.
- Party games/team building games
- Indoor games
- Outdoor games
- Swimming Pool/kids pool
- Rain Dance
- Children's Play Park
- Doctor on Call
- First Aid Kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any service not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Efficient & friendly Tour Managers throughout the programme.
- Professional emcees to engage the students throughout the programme.
- 24/7 online tour monitoring system (For the safety & management of any crisis during the tour with the shortest possible time).
- A special prize for the best project report submitted based on learning objectives designed in parallel with the syllabus.
- Annual Scholarships for selected projects on national level.
- Track My Tour- This feature in our online portal ( www.crazyholidays.in ) will help you to view the photos videos and announcements of your child’s tour on real time.
- A medically trained person accompanying every group.
- Soft copy of your Group Photograph as a Memento
- 8.30 AM- Departure from School(approximately 1 hour journey)
- Arrival @ ankit vista
- Buffet Breakfast will be served with Menu-Idly,vada chutney sambar and badam milk.
- Group will be divided as per the resort facilities and based on the add-on's selected by the School.
- Later will shuffle the groups.
- Buffet Lunch will be served with Menu - poori, chanamasla, noodles, fried rice,gobimanchurian (Dry) & gulab jamoon
- Team will be engaged with Team Building Activities.
- Hi-tea- Menu-cake and ice cream will be served.
- Departure to School
- 5.30 Pm- Arrival@school with happy memories.
Things to carry:
- The conformation of the trip date could be guaranteed only after submitting the letter forwarded from the school principal on the institutional letter head.
- For any trip that includes water sports/trekking / outdoor Activities/ rappelling & river crossing etc. Students should forward permission letter from to the concerned teacher in charge.
- For the use of swimming pool the students has to forward a letter of consent signed by the parent to the class teacher.
- Students are advised to carry their own swimming costume.
- Babdminton rackets, foot ball, bat & other playing equipments etc.
- Hat, sun screen lotion, sun glasses, water bottle with strap & Wear sneakers Etc.
- Any Regular medicine used by the participants.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like saree, etc.).
- Carrying Jewelry or other valuables is not advisable.